With retirement often lasting 20-plus years, amassing a large amount of money in investment accounts may not be enough anymore. Retirees should plan for ways to help their money grow and generate income.
Millions of Americans in retirement may be scrambling to find ways to make ends meet without the income from a full-time job.
Fortunately, there are several possible solutions available for those looking to increase their income during their non-working years. At MyPoint Credit Union one of our CFS Financial Advisors available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. * can help you work to overcome several retirement income challenges and create a predictable income stream by:
- Designing a retirement plan
- Uncovering your basic expenses and discretionary expenses
- Evaluating current sources of retirement income
- Identifying potential gaps between income and expenses
- Anticipating fixed and discretionary expenses in retirement
- Positioning assets to generate income
- Uncovering new sources of income
To learn more about generating income in retirement, contact us today to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation appointment.